Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Business plan plays important role before starting any business?  (Read 1401 times)

shane122

I think business plans are very vital tool before starting any business, it is a guideline to success and plays important role to get funds from investors.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 01:50:22 pm by Chris Sanderson »

Rob C

Re: Is business plan plays important role before starting any business?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 05:05:01 am »

I think business plans are very vital tool before starting any business, it is a guideline to success and plays important role to get funds from investors.

Speaking as someone who ran his own photography show from the mid-sixties, any "investor" in a photographic business, if he's not the actual snapper himself, must be out of his mind! If the snapper is out of his mind, then that helps immeasurably.

Best advice anyone can get or give.

Rob C
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 01:50:41 pm by Chris Sanderson »

roskav

• http://www.roskavanagh.com
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 09:30:42 am »

He he .. wish there was a "like" button here.
R

fredjeang

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 01:41:04 pm »

The lack of clear plan and-or direction is probably one of the main factor of failure, regardless of the talent involved.

But there are other very important factors.

What I can tell you, as a constance, in the successfull people -men and women- I've been meeting so far, are those principles:

- clear plan - direction
- an incredible capacity to not experience discouragement when things aren't working according to the plan but on the contrary the hability to transform obstacles into benefit, learning from each of them.
- An obstination to reach their aims
- A clear knowledge of their wicknesses and the hability to surround themselves with the right people.
- A mastering and use of the intuition superior to average
- A very clever time-effort-energy management, no wastefullness
- An absolute lack of interest on what others might say, think or opinate, specially when it comes to new ideas.
- A total capacity to acheive the tasks in the moment and not  "put off till tomorrow what you can do today" (that's key...has to do with point 6)

RobSaecker

• robsaecker.com
Re: Business plan plays important role before starting any business?
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 02:32:14 pm »

There seems to be an influx of odd commenters recently: shane122, vaugh546, roth2006, etc. Are they spammers, or what? Maybe Chris's edit was to remove the spam link.

Anyway, WRT business plans, mine was: work, collect payment. I'm still in the same business (not photo related, BTW) 25 years later, so it must have been a good plan.  :)
Rob
photo blog - http://robsaecker.com

Rob C

Re: Business plan plays important role before starting any business?
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 03:41:38 pm »

There seems to be an influx of odd commenters recently: shane122, vaugh546, roth2006, etc. Are they spammers, or what? Maybe Chris's edit was to remove the spam link.

Anyway, WRT business plans, mine was: work, collect payment. I'm still in the same business (not photo related, BTW) 25 years later, so it must have been a good plan.  :)

Sadly, one is always obliged to view new entrants into Paradise as spam merchants; they often are! However, once detoothed, they can provide fodder for thought. Which is nice.

Rob C
Pages: [1]   Go Up