Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All quiet on the Michael front  (Read 1601 times)

David Watson

• David Watson
All quiet on the Michael front
« on: February 14, 2012, 02:16:13 pm »

Michael

I note that there has been little in the way of new stories from your own pen or keyboard.  Is this because you are having a really nice time in Mexico or are you about to tell us the low-down on the new Nikon or Canon cameras.

Your audience awaits!
David Watson ARPS

michael

Re: All quiet on the Michael front
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 02:52:14 pm »

Hi David,

As you may have read here we have just completed shooting our Lightroom 4 video tutorials. This has been a huge project taking quite a few weeks of effort.

I've also been spending a lot of my time working with video gear – my other love. Reviews and articles coming in due course.

Various companies that have promised review products have had delays, and so articles which were planned have been postponed.

Michael

David Watson

• David Watson
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 04:38:05 pm »

Thanks for the update Michael.  I have already ordered the LR4 tutorial.

Best wishes from a snowy Suffolk
David Watson ARPS

Tom Frerichs

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 04:44:15 pm »

After watching your Camera to Print & Screen tutorial...and seeing that I could get Lightroom 3 today for $80...I decided to travel to the dark side and try Lightroom in addition to using Photoshop CS5. Now I am being tempted to purchase yet another of your tutorials: Lightroom 4 (when LR4 comes out and provided the price for the upgrade isn't outrageous). Already your recomendation prompted me to purchase and use the Passport ColorChecker.

I think I have to quit reading your site before I join Kodak in bankruptcy.   ;D

Pages: [1]   Go Up