Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD Leica M9-P Black, MINT in box with extra battery  (Read 2121 times)

brian8121

SOLD Leica M9-P Black, MINT in box with extra battery
« on: February 07, 2012, 11:37:30 am »

Up for sale is my much loved Leica M9-P (Black). The body has under 1700 shutter actuations. Please message me with any questions or requests for more photos. Camera was purchased in November 2011. I am selling it because I have a silver M9-P and don't need two bodies. PLEASE NOTE: Adobe Lightroom is NOT included, I have already used the download code.

The camera is in mint condition with no signs of wear that I could find. Protective plastic covering is still on the bottom plate. There is a pinhead-sized mark in the rangefinder that does not affect function or images in any way. It was present when the camera was purchased, but has never affected function and is not noticeable unless you’re looking for it.  Functions perfectly. I would rate the camera at 97/100. Please PM for additional photos.

I have an excellent reputation on the big auction site with extensive experience selling high-end camera gear, mostly Leica. I have a perfect seller feedback rating. My user ID on the auction site is "breakupyourband", message me through the auction site if you need to verify that it's me. If you'd prefer to transact through the auction site, the item is listed there as well.

Asking $6400 + Paypal fees or best reasonable offer - will not respond to low-ball offers, sorry. US and Canadian buyers only please. Insured ground shipping is included (Canadian buyers subject to an additional $15 shipping surcharge, item price will be fully declared). Payment by Paypal, I will ship to a verified Paypal address only.

Included in the sale is:

* Leica M9-P (black)
* All packaging and instructions
* Original accessories (battery, charger, cables, etc)
* Strap
* Additional genuine Leica M8/M9/M9-P battery
* Lightroom NOT included

Money back less original shipping if camera does not work as described (return must be made within 3 days of delivery to buyer, item must be shipped back fully insured with a tracking number, please contact me within 24 of receiving it). However - no returns allowed if the buyer simply changes his/her mind (returns are only for working condition and inaccurate description). Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any other questions. Return must be made with fewer than 50 additional shutter actuations. I will email you the shutter actuation count upon purchase when it leaves my possession.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 11:23:22 am by brian8121 »

hasselbladfan

Re: Leica M9-P Black, MINT in box with extra battery
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 12:28:31 pm »

Hi Brian,
Still interested in the M7?
I get no answer on my mails. I send you more pictures.
Georges

brian8121

Re: FS Leica M9-P Black, MINT in box with extra battery
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 03:47:31 pm »

SOLD
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 11:23:45 am by brian8121 »

brian8121

SOLD
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 07:18:15 am »

Additional photos plus photo of pin dot imperfection in rangefinder (again does not affect functionality in any way and is not noticeable unless you're looking for it.)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 11:23:36 am by brian8121 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up