Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Full dome Projection timelapse with HCam-B1, Leaf and Ditogear sliders/timers  (Read 1383 times)

Stefan.Steib

• HCam - Hartblei Pro Photography solutions

First Test footage is online now, we have done this with our Partner Patryk Kizny during our test in Wrozlaw/Poland end of January.

For more in infos you can look at

http://lookycreative.com/lang/en/services/fulldome-omnimax-theatre-production/

Greetings from my new office in beautiful Lindenberg/Allgäu

Stefan
Because Photography is more than Technology and "as we have done it before".

jotloob

Welcome to the beautiful Allgäu.
Welcome to more than plenty of snow and -25C temperature .
Don't worry , you will get used to it .

Jürgen
Jürgen

fredjeang

Whao !

The quality of the still sequence is absolutly outstanding ! Nothing to do with the compressed Vimeo output that doesn't give justice to it.

Congrats.

A few practical questions come to mind:

- wich back has been used ?
- what is the maximum cadence or rate we can expect (per sec) ?
- How were recorded the datas ?
- Do you know if they used Premiere pro, PS-AE or Nuke in the post-prod stage ? (fcp or Avid are out of question)

Stefan.Steib

• HCam - Hartblei Pro Photography solutions

Hi Fred

we used an Aptus 8 just for this first test, will use an Aptus 10 or 12 for the next hopefull 8K version.
Patryk is having a load of about anything on his macBoook Pro17 We used Capture One Pro 6.3.3 for the imports and batching
as far as premiere and Avid I think he tried both , cannot say which one was used for the final stuff.

If you are interested we will be doing larger resolution tests soon, I hope we get some still needed infos from Leaf for this (Yair do you read me ? ;-)

The frequence was pretty slow, about 2,8 sec or longer with the Aptus 8 otherwise we ran into hickups. There were som other minor probs but all can be solved as to be seen here.
Undoubtly Patryk is one of the best Timelapse people in Europe right now, so I think we will get some pretty spectacular results.

Greetings from Lindenberg
Stefan

Yes - it´s cold Jürgen !!!! ..........;-)
Because Photography is more than Technology and "as we have done it before".

fredjeang

Thanks Stefan,

I really like the overall project. Best luck in this adventure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up