Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB - Medium Format Digital System - Preferably P45+ with H2  (Read 588 times)

mclinard

WTB - Medium Format Digital System - Preferably P45+ with H2
« on: February 06, 2012, 01:49:57 am »

Hi there,

Seem to have missed the boat on a few posts offering the exact MFD digital back I'm hunting for, specifically a Phase One P45+ in H mount.

Know it's a long shot, but I'm really looking for an out-of-the-gate system with that digital back paired to a Hasselblad H2 camera body.

If you've got something in the way of the system above and have been looking to find a home for it, please do get back.

If you've got something close to it, I'm also interested in hearing about that as well.

Thanks in advance,
Mike
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 01:58:05 am by mclinard »

subrata1965

Re: WTB - Medium Format Digital System - Preferably P45+ with H2
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 01:22:19 pm »

Mike,

Close to what I got is P45+ with only 8600 actuation for Mamiya 645 AFD II.

Pl let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

Subrata

tnigh48

Re: WTB - Medium Format Digital System - Preferably P45+ with H2
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 02:33:30 pm »

Hi Mike,

Your post it timely - I have an H2 with an Imacon 39MP Multi-shot back that I have been considering putting out there to see if there is any interest. It is in great condition and was recently serviced by Hasselblad. It has been used professionally, handled carefully, and always in a clean environment (ie: not outdoors). I am thinking it should be in the $15,000 range w/o lens or add $500 if the 80mm is also wanted. I am located in the NYC region.

Tim
Pages: [1]   Go Up