Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD - Pentax 645D and lenses for sale - price reduced  (Read 2814 times)

nickhp

SOLD - Pentax 645D and lenses for sale - price reduced
« on: February 04, 2012, 12:28:22 pm »

Lightly used Pentax 645D. Bought at the end of May last year for my trip to England. Has only been used twice since that trip. The lack of use, coupled with the skyrocketing cost of my wife's medical bills is the reason I am selling this camera. There are a couple of barely noticeable body marks, I can provide photos upon request of these. Both LCD's have been covered with screen protectors from new. I am not sure how many photos I have taken with the camera, if anyone knows how to check the number of actuations please let me know so I can post that information here. As a rough guess I would say about 5,000 actuations. Everything is in perfect working condition. I will include 2 RRS plates, 2 extra batteries and both a wired and I/R remote release with the camera on top of everything that came with the camera when new. Box and manual etc. included.

Would like $8,000 for the camera, but am open to offers close to that amount. Paypal payment only, and shipment only to people with paypal verified accounts.

Please PM me with any questions or requests for more information, etc.

Also have the following lenses for sale:
Pentax A 35mm Manual Focus Lens, very good to excellent condition, caps (no hood), asking $900 or make an offer.
Pentax A 75mm Manual Focus Lens, very good to excellent condition, caps (no hood), asking $150 or make an offer.
Pentax FA 45-85mm Autofocus Lens, excellent condition, caps and hood, asking $900 or make an offer.
Pentax FA80-160mm Autofocus Lens, excellent condition, caps and hood, asking $900 or make an offer.

Again, pictures and more information available on request.

Thanks!

Nick
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 02:13:31 pm by nickhp »

nickhp

Re: Pentax 645D and lenses for sale - price reduced
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 01:56:50 pm »

Price reduced.  Would consider offers via PM too.

lbartosik

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 10:13:58 pm »

Hi Nick,

Wondering if your 645D is still for sale?

Cheers,

Lukasz

nickhp

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 01:25:15 am »

Yes it is.

Thanks

Nick
Pages: [1]   Go Up