Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A request to Jeff/Michael/Chris  (Read 10722 times)

Martin Ocando

• Lightcraftings
A request to Jeff/Michael/Chris
« on: February 02, 2012, 10:42:40 am »

Hi Jeff/Michael/Chris, a small request for the upcoming LR4 tutorial wrap up. Can you please shoot a short video of you guys having BBQ shrimps (or whatever you like to eat) and red wine?

I remember that I took a whole weekend to watch the first C2P video (The whole thing), and I was really tired when it ended. I felt so much identified with Jeff's comment at the wrap up, it was like "Shrimps are in the Barbey, and now: Mucho Vino"... God. I ran immediately to the store to get some jumbo shrimps and a couple of bottles of wine, and fired up the BBQ. I loved the relaxing moment, after so much technical information, but I missed seeing the smoking grill and pouring glasses.

Next time I'll do the same, but I will be prepared, and will fire up the BBQ upon loading the last video.

It was the perfect ending, to a whole weekend of good learning in the company of my virtual buddies from LuLa.

;D
Martin Ocando
Olympus OM-D E-M1 -

JonathanRimmel

• jonathanrimmel.com
Re: A request to Jeff/Michael/Chris
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 02:39:25 pm »

Ha! A pretty good idea. I thought about getting some wine myself after the first series of tutorials. That is one thing I like about these videos is the personal interaction. It isn't just a bunch of information spewed in our faces. Now sure I would love for you to go into greater depth in these videos than you do, but I still learn a great deal. Likely I learn mostly because you make it easy to watch!

Martin Ocando

• Lightcraftings
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 04:58:17 pm »

In the case of Lightroom tutorials, I use them as the Owners Manual.

I watch all of them a couple of times a year, even the LLVJs. So sad that it hasn't been a new one for some time now  :-\
Martin Ocando
Olympus OM-D E-M1 -

bjornaagedk

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 08:33:49 am »

Maybe you could offer an extended package that includes a bottle of good wine, two jumbo shrimps and the DVD ? Just an idea ;-)

Hi Jeff/Michael/Chris, a small request for the upcoming LR4 tutorial wrap up. Can you please shoot a short video of you guys having BBQ shrimps (or whatever you like to eat) and red wine?

I remember that I took a whole weekend to watch the first C2P video (The whole thing), and I was really tired when it ended. I felt so much identified with Jeff's comment at the wrap up, it was like "Shrimps are in the Barbey, and now: Mucho Vino"... God. I ran immediately to the store to get some jumbo shrimps and a couple of bottles of wine, and fired up the BBQ. I loved the relaxing moment, after so much technical information, but I missed seeing the smoking grill and pouring glasses.

Next time I'll do the same, but I will be prepared, and will fire up the BBQ upon loading the last video.

It was the perfect ending, to a whole weekend of good learning in the company of my virtual buddies from LuLa.

;D

Eric Myrvaagnes

• http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 10:44:52 am »

Maybe you could offer an extended package that includes a bottle of good wine, two jumbo shrimps and the DVD ? Just an idea ;-)

And an autographed Jeff Schewe shirt.  ;)

-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Martin Ocando

• Lightcraftings
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 12:38:04 pm »

... two jumbo shrimps ...

Ugh, imagine the smell when you open the package  :P
Martin Ocando
Olympus OM-D E-M1 -

JonathanRimmel

• jonathanrimmel.com
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 11:02:06 am »

Wow, these are some great ideas. You guys should do this LOL.
Pages: [1]   Go Up