Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are these Sea-Scapes any good ?  (Read 994 times)

jvora

Are these Sea-Scapes any good ?
« on: January 29, 2012, 07:18:40 am »

Hello :

I recently shot these images - WOuld like to hear what you have to say.

Await comments !

Thanks,

Jai

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
Re: Are these Sea-Scapes any good ?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 02:30:16 am »

No time for a proper critique, but there's definitely good potential there.

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t

sdwilsonsct

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 11:40:42 am »

Great colours, excellent skies, tough finding interesting compositions. I have the same problem on the prairie.
Scott

jalcocer

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 04:26:56 pm »

I really like the contrast between water and sky, the sky looks amazing, liked #2 and the pano.

jvora

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 09:57:08 am »

Thank you for your replies !

Although I did enjoy the shoot very much ( exhilarating ) as the environment was ever changing - TONS of wind, rain and conceptually the idea that this was the southern most point of India ! I literally went to the last rocks to shoot the Pano !

The Pano was a bit of a challenge during post production as "nothing" remained static for Photoshop to anchor points of references even though I had over 40% overlap between images - The Seas ( waves, ripples, etc. ) were ever changing and due to the amount of wind, even between one frame to the next, the clouds would move by a fair distance ! So the pano had to be put together manually. If I may share, ( not sure if that can be viewed in the low rez images on this site ), but there still is an area where one frame and the next one need to be blended-in more carefully.

There is some selective post-production that I have done on each of the images !

Again, thanks for your reply - If you have any more thoughts/opinions/critiques, would love to hear them !

Jai

Pages: [1]   Go Up