Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sinar P2 body & screen for sale, or trade with Fuji GX680 body and/or equipment.  (Read 1366 times)

fotometria gr

• www.fotometria.gr

This is a re-listing of my Sinar P2 4x5 body & ground screen, in full functional condition, because the rest of the items that were listed with it, have been sold! I have replaced all my studio requirements with Fuji GX680 and the extra functions of the Sinar P2 is no longer required for my needs! Everything is functioning as it should, all level fluid is working, there is no bellows leakage and screen+carrier of it, is mint. Trades to expand my Fuji GX680 equipment will be highly considered.
 The P2 is the world standard in view camera photography and can be converted to 6x9 P3, or P2 DSLR for Nikon and Canon. It can also cover 8x10, or by the use of the proper back with MFDB and electronic shutter, cover the whole 4x5 area for an up to 2GB file! Asking price is 1000 Euros, there is a storage case of good quality with it which is not the Sinar one. Regards, Theodoros.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 07:50:46 pm by fotometria gr »

fotometria gr

• www.fotometria.gr

Any Kapture Group stitching adapter that will allow me to stitch images from my Contax fit MFDB on the Fuji GX680 anyone? I would trade for that.

fotometria gr

• www.fotometria.gr

I will post pictures tommorow, sensible offers will be considered.

fotometria gr

• www.fotometria.gr

New price: 950 euros!

fotometria gr

• www.fotometria.gr

Bump!
Pages: [1]   Go Up