Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question on printing with an EPSON 7890  (Read 2427 times)

hirte_7

Question on printing with an EPSON 7890
« on: January 15, 2012, 03:41:31 pm »

Hi there,

I have benn printing till now with an Epson 3800 and I am satisfied with the results. Now I would like to change to an Epson 7890. As I spent quite some time to find some settings that work for me I am bit afraid that I need to start from scratch when changing the printer - especially as it is quite a big machine.

Therefore my questions:
Can I use the same settings as for the 3800 - of course with using the new drivers for the 7890 - within Photoshop and expect as good results or will I need to learn from the beginning again how to set new settings for good results. I would like to think that it is still an Epson - just bigger.

Besides the 7890 - is there anything else on equipment that I would need to be "happy" printer?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Farmer

Re: Question on printing with an EPSON 7890
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 09:34:19 pm »

It is essentially the same printer in respect to the questions that you have - just larger and takes roll paper.

There are a differences, of course, but they are perhaps best addressed by answering specific questions or simply just through your own experience, but I wouldn't see the need to change your workflow etc.
Phil Brown

hirte_7

Re: Question on printing with an EPSON 7890
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 03:18:41 am »

Thank you Phil.
Pages: [1]   Go Up