Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with medium format files  (Read 1705 times)

Pics2

Help with medium format files
« on: January 11, 2012, 06:42:24 pm »

Hi,
I've been around for a while trying to decide on MF digital solution. I already mentioned here that I have a problem with purchase - there are not any dealers around (Leaf, Phase one, etc.) here at Balkans. So, my only solution is to buy the camera online, without ever seeing one before. After few months of extensive research I figured out that the most of the things about the camera I can learn online, no need to see it, anyway (build quality, speed, wake up or no wake up, touchscreen or not, etc). But, there is one thing I have to see before I buy the camera -  original raw files.
So, I would kindly ask you all, if you could share with me, at least one file, from cameras and digital backs you have (rapidshare or whatever), it would really, really help me.
I have to thank to Yair from Leaf and Marko Repse from Slovenia who sent me their Aptus 22 files. I, also, downloaded Hasselblad H3D 31 and 39 files from their site and IQ180 from Phase One site, but that's all I could find.
I would like to see anything above 22MP (Leaf, Phase One, Hasselblad).
Thank you all!

bpepz

Re: Help with medium format files
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 06:48:49 pm »

I have a leaf aptus 6-II 28mp back, if your interested I can send you some files.

Stefan.Steib

• HCam - Hartblei Pro Photography solutions
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 07:38:29 pm »

Hi Pics2

here is a testfile from our HCam-B1v - with a 60mm rodenstock Apo digital -shot with a Phase one P45+:

http://www.hcam.de/upload/CF002588.IIQ

Greetings from Munich
Stefan
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 07:48:11 pm by Stefan.Steib »
Because Photography is more than Technology and "as we have done it before".

Pics2

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 02:49:21 am »

Hi Bpepz, yes I would like to see Leaf Aptus 28 files, I'm interested in this back. Thank you. I'll PM to you.
Stefan, I visited Hcam website some time ago, but forgot to look for sample files. I'll take a look, thanks a lot!

marcel b

• http://www.marcelbillaudet.com
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 04:17:08 am »

hi,
where are you located? I would advise to take a trip to vienna, all brands have a dealer here for a hands on demo (I can send you some links by interest). with an investment like this, it would make sense.

best regards,
marcel
billaudet photography
http://www.marcelbillaudet.com

Pics2

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 04:39:34 am »

Hi,
Yes, Vienna is the nearest point for me. I'm in Bosnia, it's 6 or 7 hours trip. The problem is it's two days, at least, and a bit of an expensive trip and I'll need to go a couple of times, I guess, to make a decision and a purchase. But, at the end, it looks like I'll have to do it.
How can I arrange a hands on demo for Leaf or Phase One there, can you suggest? Thank you for the advice!
Pages: [1]   Go Up