Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [SOLD] Mamiya 43mm lens w/finder [SOLD]  (Read 1025 times)

Robert DeCandido PhD

• http://www.BirdingBob.com
[SOLD] Mamiya 43mm lens w/finder [SOLD]
« on: January 10, 2012, 05:19:23 pm »

[SOLD]  Mint Minus condition 43mm F4.5 Mamiya lens for the Rangefinder 7 or 7II. I am the original owner and have the original box.

Glass is mint-mint-mint. The lens body and finder are in almost mint condition. By "almost" I mean that I cannot find any marks, but since I have used this lens occasionally for the last few years, perhaps there is a tiny mark somewhere on the barrel that I don't see. Sale includes the lens hood and finder as well as the original box. Did I say all glass is mint? I can send photos of everything - so you can see if you can find any marks on the exterior of the lens (body) - again, I cannot. To reiterate, glass is mint; lens functions 100% etc.  :) :)

I am selling because I don't use this lens any longer having moved into digital 35mm full-time.  8)

$1099.00 includes paypal and shipping fees to the continental USA. I am willing to sell to Europe or Asia, so contact me and we can work something out - but shipping is not included.  ;)

You can look up feedback for me on the Big Auction site (NYCfalcon); and on Fred Miranda Forums (rdcny). And I am a long-time member of photo.net too.  :) :o :D
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 11:34:27 am by Robert DeCandido PhD »
Pages: [1]   Go Up