Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lightroom 3.6 OSX 10.7.2 - Printing Issue with IPF6350 / 8300 -Double Profiling?  (Read 917 times)

Josh-H

• Wild Nature Photo Travel

I have just been making my first prints after getting back from Antarctica and have encountered a rather annoying issue I cannot seem to resolve.

From memory, I have not made any prints before in LR3.6 (If memory serves, this update came out a few days before I left) - but have made a great many in LR 3.5 and previous without issue.

Printing a shot of a large iceberg my blues are completely blocked up and an absolute mess when printing from LR (almost as if its double profiling). Soft proofing the image shows no 'blocked up' blue at all.

The same image prints just fine from PS with the plug in using the same custom made profile.

Has something changes in LR3.6 I am not aware of?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Wild Nature Photo Travel

leuallen

Recheck you printer settings dialog. I printed from one of my presets made in pre-3.6 and the size had been changed in the preset by 3.6. So who knows what weirdness is going on if you are using a preset.

Larry

Josh-H

• Wild Nature Photo Travel

Thanks Larry - I certainly checked that.

I havent resolved the problem as yet - still working on it. I thought it may be an example of Canon's special casing the 'no colour management' - but this does not appear to be the case in testing with Doyle over at the Canon Wiki.

Going to try reloading the entire print driver when I get back to the studio.
Wild Nature Photo Travel
Pages: [1]   Go Up