Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB: Hasselblad CFV 16 digital back  (Read 2494 times)

NyStudios

• NyStudios
WTB: Hasselblad CFV 16 digital back
« on: January 02, 2012, 05:35:10 pm »

Hi Everybody! :)

I'm interested in finding a Hasselblad CFV 16 for my Hasselblad 500 C/M. I'm only interested in sellers living in Europe (UK included). Because of the difficulty with taxes when importing stuff from the rest of the world to Sweden.

Payment goes trough PayPal only.

Best Regards,
Martin

fotometria gr

• www.fotometria.gr
Re: WTB: Hasselblad CFV 16 digital back
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 05:59:57 pm »

Hi Everybody! :)

I'm interested in finding a Hasselblad CFV 16 for my Hasselblad 500 C/M. I'm only interested in sellers living in Europe (UK included). Because of the difficulty with taxes when importing stuff from the rest of the world to Sweden.

Payment goes trough PayPal only.

Best Regards,
Martin
There is an imacon 96 listed on ebay, I believe that there is no sensor or performance difference. If I am not mistaken its in Italy, you may have a look. Regards, Theodoros. www.fotometria.gr

NyStudios

• NyStudios
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 04:23:39 am »

There is an imacon 96 listed on ebay, I believe that there is no sensor or performance difference. If I am not mistaken its in Italy, you may have a look. Regards, Theodoros. www.fotometria.gr

Thanks for the tip! But I can't seem to find the Imacon on ebay (maybe it has been sold already). But did you see how much it cost?  :)

fotometria gr

• www.fotometria.gr
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 04:33:57 am »

Thanks for the tip! But I can't seem to find the Imacon on ebay (maybe it has been sold already). But did you see how much it cost?  :)
Ebay no: 170755555788. This one has a has H adapter, the one with the V adapter is no: 230723230070 and is in Spain not Italy as I thought it was. Happy new year, Theodoros. www.fotometria.gr

NyStudios

• NyStudios
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 05:35:06 am »

Ebay no: 170755555788. This one has a has H adapter, the one with the V adapter is no: 230723230070 and is in Spain not Italy as I thought it was. Happy new year, Theodoros. www.fotometria.gr

Great! Thanks!  :) I'll definitely check out the one with V-adapter and see what price it will rise up to, when the auction is closing :)
Have a great new year!

(For everybody else reading this thread: I'm still looking for a CFV back)
Pages: [1]   Go Up