Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jeff Dunas  (Read 2027 times)

Rob C

Jeff Dunas
« on: December 19, 2011, 02:46:50 pm »

This guy, long famous already for other things, has a pretty good take on a wider range of things than one might suppose from the hype.

http://www.dunas.com/slides/index.html

Have a look at The Unscripted Theatre of Public Places before being led elsewhere...

;-)

Rob C

EduPerez

• Edu Pérez
Re: Jeff Dunas
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 06:07:14 pm »

That slide-show made me remember / understand how I liked street photography even before I liked photography: I used to sit in some busy street, and enjoy just looking at people passing by.

Thanks for sharing!

Rob C

Re: Jeff Dunas
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 04:25:34 am »

That slide-show made me remember / understand how I liked street photography even before I liked photography: I used to sit in some busy street, and enjoy just looking at people passing by.

Thanks for sharing!

Hi Eduardo

Glad you enjoyed it - my wife and I also used to enjoy street 'theatre' here, in little old Puerto Pollensa, back in the early 80s. We'd sit at street tables down at the front beside the sea of an evening, watching the fashion show of tourists. In those days, she could spot the Spanish, the Italians, the French, the Germans and the Brits from fifty yards away and put them in their correct boxes! We knew if she was correct, because we could get the language by the time they passed us. Today, she'd have been lost: everybody looks like hell: an international wave of not much. How great the identity flight through globalisation! And why does it have to go downwards, rather than up?

Rob C
Pages: [1]   Go Up