Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: Phase One IQ180 back, 2248 exposures, ONLY $29,995!  (Read 890 times)

ternst

SOLD: Phase One IQ180 back, 2248 exposures, ONLY $29,995!
« on: December 19, 2011, 10:49:20 am »

UPDATE - BACK HAS NOW BEEN SOLD. Thanks...

FS: a nearly-new Phase One IQ 180 80mp back, Phase One/Mamiya mount, 2248 total exposures. I purchased this back new in June from my dealer (Optechs Digital in Seattle, WA) and have not used it much as evidenced by the capture count. This back was well cared for during its short life, everything is in fine shape, and the back has just returned from Phase One where I sent it for a cleaning, general checkup and update (they installed a new protective cover on the LCD that you see here - the actual LCD is clean and free of scratches). Everything that came with this back in the box is included and is new, never used, including all cables, the 2gb drive, sensor cleaning kit, etc. (the kit only includes the box and accessories - it did not come with the rolling case) The standard one year warranty is good until June, 2012.

My sacrifice sale price for this best digital back in the world is ONLY $29,995 plus shipping. (I LOVE this back, but my daughter’s college tuition is due next week and she comes first!) That is a full $14,000 off the retail price! Prefer USA sale, but would consider shipping elsewhere.

Contact me via e-mail or PM, or call 870-861-5536 with any questions.

Tim Ernst in Arkansas
http://www.TimErnst.com

« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 03:08:40 pm by ternst »
Pages: [1]   Go Up