Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon EOS lens adapters  (Read 866 times)

Dave Gurtcheff

Canon EOS lens adapters
« on: December 12, 2011, 01:08:26 pm »

Like to experiment with legacy lenses on your modern Canon DSLR? I just sold my 1DS Mk III and lenses on ebay. I have three top quality Voigtlander adapters. I seem to remember paying around $150 or so each (the M42 was probably less). I have M42----> EOS adapter, a Contax/Yashica---->EOS adapter, and Leica R--->EOS adapter. First offer for $150 for all three of them gets them, post paid.
Dave Gurtcheff
Beach Haven, NJ

William Morse

• http://https://MorseEditions.com
Re: Canon EOS lens adapters
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 04:50:35 pm »

Hi Dave-

If they are still for sale I might be interested. Make/Model#?

You can PM me if you like.

Bill
Wm. Morse Editions
A Fine-Art Digital Pr

Dave Gurtcheff

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 11:57:58 pm »

Hi Bill: just saw your post. I will reply tomorrow when I can verify make (I am pretty sure at least 2 are Voigtlander).
Dave Gurtcheff

Dave Gurtcheff

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 12:37:52 pm »

Hi Dave-

If they are still for sale I might be interested. Make/Model#?

You can PM me if you like.

Bill
I sent you a PM as follows:
Hi Bill: I have four adapters for Canon EOS. I  think three are Voigtlander that I bought from Steven Gandys Cameraquest. The Leica R--->EOS is nicely made with a red dotted button you push to unlock the Leica lens. The M42---> EOS is likewise solidly made. There is no lens release lock button, as you merely unscrew the Pentax lens. The Contax/Yashika--->EOS lens adapter is also nicely made and solid, but is a real pain in the butt to remove. There is no lock button, You have to press a brass spring lock on the back of the adapter. Once on it fits beautifully, but would be a real headache if you were constantly changing lenses. The fourth adapter is to use Exakta--->EOS. This was a 50 dollar ebay adapter. I can attach it to my 135mm Schneider Tele-Quinar, but it seems to balk at my 50mm Zeiss Tessar. It seems like a friction fit, there is no lens release button. I will include this adapter at no additional charge. I sold my 1DSIII and have no use for the adapters. Because Contax/Yashika adapter is less than easy to use, I can send you all 4 adapters in a padded envelope, and try them out. If you want to purchase them, you can Paypal me. If you are not pleased with them, you can return them all.
Fair enough?
Dave
Pages: [1]   Go Up