Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Want to buy Kodak 645, Phase one H20 /25 or Leaf 17  (Read 610 times)

rahimin3d

• The Nomadic Kenyan
Want to buy Kodak 645, Phase one H20 /25 or Leaf 17
« on: December 06, 2011, 01:59:59 pm »

Hi there,

To the more experienced DMF users, hello, i'm a former Yashika 645, Hasselblad 530CW and Mamiya C330 user who is now looking at moving in to the DBMF usage.
I own the 5D MKii and 1DMkiiN as well but am still iffy about the DBMF section. Before I go for one of the new H series Hassie's, i'd be keen on trying out one of the older
backs which i am hoping wouldn't set me back much.

Moreover now that Phase one's not going to support the H-Series repairs : http://www.captureintegration.com/2011/12/05/h-series-support-upgrades-ending/

i was wondering what the price range for a DB would be for one of the older Backs like the Kodak 645 or the Phase One H20/ 25 or the Leaf 17.

Whilst i know the technological leaps must be astronomical from those ones and the new IQ 180 series or the H4D system, it would still give me a chance to understand the systems better, unless i'm mistaken.

If you can help with either information on what i'm looking to do, or can help with a reasonably priced back, please do let me know on-list. or PM me.

Best,

Rahim.
Rahim M Kara
POCP
Apple & Adobe Certified Pro
Pages: [1]   Go Up