Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cost Per megapixel  (Read 17023 times)

Rob C

Re: Cost Per megapixel
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2011, 02:20:09 pm »

Rarely have I encountered other photographers. If I do I know I'm in the wrong place.

That has to be the quote of the month, Keith! Bravo!

"if we go back thirty years, the only time you would ever see a Hasselblad would be at a wedding.

John"

And that has to be the most surprising one of the year. Totally contradicts my own experiences.

But we were always different up there in the north...

Rob C

Brian Hirschfeld

• Brian Hirschfeld Photography
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2011, 03:54:35 pm »

I always find photographers friendly, and willing to talk about their equipment. If you ask them what they are shooting or something stupid like that, yeah they probably aren't going to talk to you...but like I was at the US Open (rather nice seats) and before the Nadal match and the Federer Match, I was down there talking to the photographers. They were more then happy to talk and stuff, me there with my D3s 70-200 vrii and teleconverter, I guess they found it intriguing or whatever. Also same day, met two people with M9's who were more then happy to talk about theirs and we exchanged what our favorite lenses are and fun stuff like that. I generally find photographers to be out going...

Once, I was at a beach taking some pics with my new IQ180 and some women and her husband who were bird photographers stopped and were talking to me. Nothing wrong with talking to people when your not on a timeline....
www.brianhirschfeldphotography.com / www.flickr.com/brianhirschfeldphotography
---------------------------------------------------------------
Leica / Nikon / Hasselblad / Mamiya ~ Proud IQ180 owner

Rob C

« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2011, 03:48:42 am »

I always find photographers friendly, and willing to talk about their equipment. If you ask them what they are shooting or something stupid like that, yeah they probably aren't going to talk to you...but like I was at the US Open (rather nice seats) and before the Nadal match and the Federer Match, I was down there talking to the photographers. They were more then happy to talk and stuff, me there with my D3s 70-200 vrii and teleconverter, I guess they found it intriguing or whatever. Also same day, met two people with M9's who were more then happy to talk about theirs and we exchanged what our favorite lenses are and fun stuff like that. I generally find photographers to be out going...

Once, I was at a beach taking some pics with my new IQ180 and some women and her husband who were bird photographers stopped and were talking to me. Nothing wrong with talking to people when your not on a timeline....

Personally, I hate it.; it's a geat time to play deaf. Though in truth, I notice that it's less of a game these days... especially watching tv. Of course, with regards to the tv, perhaps it's just the mind's attempt at self-preservation... on the other hand, maybe not just with the tv.

Rob C
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up