Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS - 5D II and Lenses + Flash: MINT  (Read 1160 times)

captzoom

FS - 5D II and Lenses + Flash: MINT
« on: December 02, 2011, 08:15:39 pm »

Selling a like new 5D Mark II with all original accessories and packaging and an unfilled/blank warranty card, as well as Canon Super Precision Focusing Screen Eg-S with its original packaging, and 2 8GB high speed CF cards (8GB Lexar Professional 300x and 8GB Kingston 266x CF card), plus an assortment of lenses.  All the equipment listed here has seen light use, and is in like new condition.  The equipment has been well maintained.  I am the original owner of all the equipment.  The camera has only been used in single shot, center focus point only, and mostly for cityscapes and portraits.  All the lenses have had filters on them from the day I've had them and they are included with the lens.  The sigma lenses come with a very nice padded and molded case and hoods.

Here is the complete listing of the items for sale:
Canon 5D MK II w/ Canon Super Precision Focusing Screen model Eg-s, the original focusing screen that came with the camera, and 2 high speed CF cards, and blank warranty card. [SOLD]

Canon 40D with all original accessories and packaging w/ unfilled warranty card.  $500 (shipping included).

Leica Digilux-3 with all original accessories and packaging w/ unfilled warranty card.  Hoya 72mm UV filter included. [SOLD]

Sigma Super Wide Angle 20mm f/1.8 EX Aspherical DG DF RF Autofocus Lens for Canon with original accessories and packaging and unfilled warranty card.  B+W 82mm UV filter included. [SOLD]

Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM AF Lens for Canon with original accessories and packaging and unfilled warranty card.  B+W 77mm UV filter included. [SOLD]

Canon EF Macro 100mm f/2.8 lens with factory packaging.  This is a refurbished lens.  It includes a Tamrac padded case.  The UV filter in NOT included with this lens. [SOLD]

Canon Speedlite 580EX II Shoe Mount Flash with original accessories and packaging w/ unfilled warranty card. [SOLD]

I am selling my whole dSLR system.  All of the equipment is in like new condition and in its original packaging.  
Not unhappy with any of this equipment, on the contrary, it all produced very nice images.  However, after picking up the Leica M9, I've found myself just not using the dSLRs at all.  So I've decided that I need to pass this stuff on to someone who will get better use out of it, while I raise funds necessary to purchase my new obsession: the Leica Noctilux-M 50mm f/0.95 ASPH.

PS Also the wife's been getting angry at me for having gear that's taking up space!

Here's link to Picasa for photos.  The link takes you to the 5D images, however, if you choose to see all my galleries you will be able to see galleries of all the equipment.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 01:46:01 pm by captzoom »

antuni

Re: FS - 5D II and Lenses + Flash: MINT
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 04:41:55 am »

Hi,

What about the price? :)

captzoom

Re: FS - 5D II and Lenses + Flash: MINT
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 01:44:17 pm »

Only thing left for sale is the 40D.
Pages: [1]   Go Up