Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Virtually new Sony A-77, a few pieces of glass and some bits  (Read 1194 times)

allegretto

Virtually new Sony A-77, a few pieces of glass and some bits
« on: November 30, 2011, 07:41:14 pm »

Rather than eBay this and getting all the silliness that often goes with that venue, figured I'd try here first with some serious photographers;

My new A-77 is going on the block. Nothing is wrong with it, but I think my stable needs something else and so something must go... All gear is quite literally "as new" condition and was purchased as such directly from Sony @ MSRP in the past few weeks. All items include all relevant boxes/papers and open warr cards/docs unless otherwise indicated

A-77 body was purchased as kit with the 16-50 but will separate if you wish but only if you buy a different lens from me, though in truth the "kit" lens is quite good!

Camera and lenses (except "demo" and the 70-200) have three year extended warr directly from Sony which I will supply included in the cost

Sony A-77 and 16-50                                  1850
Sony/Zeiss 16-35mm zoom                         1400  (sold as "demo", no box)
Sony/Zeiss  24- 70mm zoom                       1650
Sony Alpha 70-200mm zoom                       1800  
Sony Alpha 100mm macro                            600 (sold as "demo" no box)
Sony HVL-58 flash                                       450
Sony NPFM500H battery pack                         50
Sony FACS1AM off camera shoe                      40
Sony FAHS1AM hot shoe adapter                    110  (adapts Sony proprietary hot shoe to universal for Pocket Wizard or other manufacturer flash)
Sony RML1AM corded remote shutter release    60
Sony FACC1AM  off-camera flash cable             50

Thanks for looking. Ask any questions you desire, but all gear is pristine and works perfectly

H

ps; since I cannot monitor this site at all times, please feel free to email me; wavelight007@mac.com

« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 08:22:06 pm by allegretto »

allegretto

Re: Virtually new Sony A-77, a few pieces of glass and some bits
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 10:13:44 pm »

Sorry, left out info

I am "freecap" on eBay and have over 100 positive feedbacks and many more transactions where feedback was not left, which as you know is very common. Will freely refund if any item is not as described... really, life is too short for hard feelings.

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
Re: Virtually new Sony A-77, a few pieces of glass and some bits
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 03:59:24 pm »

Good luck with the sale, but a 'Virtually new Sony A-77' described as 'a few pieces of glass and some bits' just struck me as funny - rather oxymoronic, one might say.

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t
Pages: [1]   Go Up