Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD Rollei 6008AF camera set up for phase p20 backs  (Read 1424 times)

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
SOLD Rollei 6008AF camera set up for phase p20 backs
« on: November 29, 2011, 11:47:15 am »

SOLD Hi All,
I've been upgrading my 6000 series stuff slowly to the Hy6.  Now that I've traded my p20 in, my 6008AF body is up for grabs.  Included is a charger, and 2 batteries, 120 film back, front and rear body caps, and a WLF. Asking SOLD plus shipping and paypal fees.    A 45 degree prism can also be included for another $200.  

For those looking for a camera to work with a p20 like Peter Devos is selling in another thread (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=58958.0)  note that this body has been already updated by Rollei Hensel Service in New Jersey to work perfectly with the Phase p20 back.  The change is minor - something like firmware and a resistor change, but it keeps the digital back awake, and avoids frustrating two shot errors.    You can also use this with the other digital backs from Hasselblad/Imacon or Sinar but a cable will be required.  And film of course still works great!

Please e-mail me with any questions at artist @ eh21.com
Eric
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 05:45:26 pm by EricWHiss »
Rolleiflex USA

kt23racer

Re: FS: Rollei 6008AF camera set up for phase p20 backs
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 02:30:34 pm »

Hi Eric, just ran into your post.  did you sell the P20 digital back already?  Thank you.

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
Re: FS: Rollei 6008AF camera set up for phase p20 backs
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 05:44:32 pm »

Yes, this camera was sold and as I wrote the p20 was traded in on the AFi so all long gone.

Did you check with Peter Devos if his is still for sale? 
I did see a db20p back for rollei for sale just the other day....   don't know the seller but his page came up in a search....http://klyment.com/serendipity/
Rolleiflex USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up