Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phaseone Black Friday software deal  (Read 1745 times)

pixjohn

Phaseone Black Friday software deal
« on: November 26, 2011, 01:15:39 am »

Phaseone had a 50% Friday deal on software. I tried to upgrade Capture One 5 to Capture One 6 but the website said the code expired?  Did anyone get it to work?

Craig Lamson

• Craig Lamson Photo Homepage
Re: Phaseone Black Friday software deal
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 08:43:01 am »

Yes I bought another seat at $199.00.   Bought version 1 in 2001 for full price.  Free upgrades until version 4.  Never spent another dime until I did an upgrade to Version 6. 

What a great software deal all around.
Craig Lamson Photo

dizzyg44

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 10:08:42 am »

I got in on the deal for C1 Pro, checked out fine and get my license but did receive server errors when I got to the step to display the receipt.

What time did try it?  It looks like they ran it exactly 24hrs and started in the EST time zone (which is annoying for west coasters as they didn't' specify what timezone on their email).  So basically if it ended at midnight EST, people on the left coast would've been screwed at 9pm PST

Write them and let them know what's going on, maybe they'll honor it

pixjohn

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 11:24:32 pm »

I tried to make my purchase at 8 pacific coast time - 11:00 pm  new york time, with in the Nov 25 date.  I am not happy I have to pay for an upgrade to start with. When I purchased Capture One 4 from Digital Transitions on NY I was told I would get 2 upgrades, I only got 1.  I did email phaseone, but they had server problems and it kept telling me I can not send an email because of a  server error. I am not sure they recived any emails.  We will have to wait and see.
Pages: [1]   Go Up