Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Panoramic of Tory island  (Read 9273 times)

ivan muller

• Ivan Muller
Re: Panoramic of Tory island
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2012, 03:33:39 am »

Enda you seem to be able to find the most dramatic landscape locations imaginable, thanks for sharing!

Enda Cavanagh

• http://www.endacavanagh.com
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2012, 01:36:28 pm »

It sure does and further. This shot of Dublin Airport terminal 2 is actually up 11 right 15 than up 11 left 16 and that's huge. Anyone who knows the airport will know what sort of angle of view is in the shot. I had to apply some noise removal and extra sharpening at the corners but the end result is fine. You can also see 0 distortion along the image. The sign is perfectly straight.  I love this lens so much and I'm not yet willing to upgrade my back to a larger sensor, higher res version. Looking at the IQ's in many ways my life would be so much easier but the end result wouldn't be the same. The Schneider lenses I use would be unusable with movements and the Rodenstock 32mm for example can't get the same movements. I had considered the IQ140 but than there's the bloody crop factor. Will be interesting to see Hassie's answer to the IQ now that they are under new ownership. I'm the 1st to admit I'm a pixel maniac but if they brought a new version of the H4D with at least one of them having a 49 x 36mm sensor but with loads of cool new features that would make me think about changing....oh ya and if my financial situation make a drastic changer for the better ;D

jessuca09

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012, 02:08:06 am »

It looks a fantastic shot of a wonderful place. The sky is lovely.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up