Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuji LX mirrorless interchangeable lens camera leaked?  (Read 3536 times)

EgillBjarki

Fuji LX mirrorless interchangeable lens camera leaked?
« on: November 16, 2011, 05:51:28 am »

I hope this is true, Fuji has done a really good job with the X10 and X100, I'm sure this one will be no different.

http://photorumors.com/2011/11/15/fuji-mirrorless-camera-leaked/

Thoughts?

BernardLanguillier

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
Re: Fuji LX mirrorless interchangeable lens camera leaked?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 07:10:54 am »

I hope this is true, Fuji has done a really good job with the X10 and X100, I'm sure this one will be no different.

http://photorumors.com/2011/11/15/fuji-mirrorless-camera-leaked/

Thoughts?

Sounds good to me! This looks like the closest thing to a digital Hexar it would seem, I bet that some ex Konica Minolta engineers must be a bit sad to see it released by the other guys. :)

Cheers,
Bernard

MarkL

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 09:51:25 am »

It's the next logical step, I love my X100 but wish the lens was a 50mm equiv. and not 35mm - I imagine there will be rangefinder issues with the viewfinder though (ie. ever smaller box for framing). If they put in an af system like the nikon V1/J1 then it could be pretty special.

Maybe this time they will put autoISO in the same menu as iso settings too ;)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 03:19:14 pm by MarkL »

EgillBjarki

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 05:59:06 am »

Sounds good to me! This looks like the closest thing to a digital Hexar it would seem, I bet that some ex Konica Minolta engineers must be a bit sad to see it released by the other guys. :)

Cheers,
Bernard

You are right, and yes, it must be frustrating for some people to see Fuji release this one :)

It's the next logical step, I love my X100 but wish the lens was a 50mm equiv. and not 35mm - I imagine there will be rangefinder issues with the viewfinder though (ie. ever smaller box for framing). If they put in an af system like the nikon V1/J1 then it could be pretty special.

Maybe this time they will put autoISO is the same menu as iso settings too ;)

I agree, knowing that this camera is/might be around the corner, I am still going to order a X100. For walk around I think 35mm and 50mm is ideal, but if I had to choose one over the other I think I might have to go with the 35mm.

I am also interested in what others might do in the future, if Canon or others will join the rangefinder marked.

DeeJay

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 08:48:26 am »

There a quite a few posts that you will find with google that show photos during Fuji meetings with charts displaying timelines for the new camera.

It seems very true. Eager to find out more about it.

MarkL

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 03:18:30 pm »

In some ways I'm disappointed to see this so soon. Fuji's response to the oversights with the X100 and not acknowledging a widespread problem of the very serious sticky aperture failure (cameras even failing after being 'fixed') has been lacklusture and it's almost as if they don't care about their flagship X camera and will leave it as it is, focusing on the interchangeable lens version.
Pages: [1]   Go Up