Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about 90 degree finder for Hy6/AFi issue  (Read 830 times)

locpham

Question about 90 degree finder for Hy6/AFi issue
« on: November 15, 2011, 11:34:19 am »

This might seem like a dumb question but I just receive my 90 degree finder from DHW and it seems to be pretty off. When it is set to "0", the image through the finder is very off focus. I have to turn it to about -3.6 to get the image in focus. This doesn't seem correct to me.

When it is set to -3.6 it seems to work fine. My concern is that since I paid for what is a not-cheap finder, I want to make sure that I'm getting one in proper working order. Especially in the case that I ever want to sell it, I won't be able to because it's somewhat defective of if someone actually need it adjusted -2 or -3 but can't because it's already dialed near the max just to get to what I would think to be zero.

Any feedback would be appreciated since I hate having to send it all the way back to DHW and have to wait another two weeks before receiving another one.

Thanks,

Loc

ced

Re: Question about 90 degree finder for Hy6/AFi issue
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 12:02:36 pm »

Might your eye not be out & if it really bugs you ask them to swap for another.

locpham

Re: Question about 90 degree finder for Hy6/AFi issue
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 07:34:13 pm »

I decided to just send it back to DHW to get checked or to receive a new viewfinder.
Pages: [1]   Go Up