Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Schneider 24mm XL APO Digitar for Cambo Wide DS/WRS $2695  (Read 2516 times)

spitfirestu

FS: Schneider 24mm XL APO Digitar for Cambo Wide DS/WRS $2695
« on: November 14, 2011, 10:19:41 am »

Hi All,

Having to sell gear I recently bought for a pictorial project Ive had to put on hold. Im new here but recently sold a Wide DS in Mamiya 645 mount here and have bought from Michael Notar for references. If you are interested in an item Id be happy to chat over the phone with you, provide a link to my personal photography website, provide a business address, etc. Willing to consider reasonable offers. Can do local cash pickup in Southern California between  Thanks!!! Happy to provide higher res photos and more details via email.

Prices include shipping via USPS Priority or UPS Ground in the Continental US. Willing to ship to the UK, Japan, Australia, and some other European countries at actual cost to buyer. I can accept Bank of America transfer or in person cash. For Paypal the fee is the buyer's responsibility.

Selling my Cambo WDS-545 Schneider APO-Digitar 24mm f5.6 XL MC Lens for the Cambo Wide DS and similar series technical cameras. This lens is in excellent condition with few signs of use. I would rate it at a 9+ It has been used for few exposures. The shutter is accurate and front and rear optics are clean with no marks, dust, etc. Aperture clean and stops down excellent. Purchased from the original owner so its essentially a one user lens. $2695 - REDUCED TO FINAL
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 01:12:30 pm by spitfirestu »

spitfirestu

Re: FS: Schneider 24mm XL APO Digitar for Cambo and Wide DS for Hasselblad H
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 11:27:05 am »

The Wide DS has been SOLD!!!! The Schneider 24mm XL is still available, with reduced price!

spitfirestu

Re: FS: Schneider 24mm XL APO Digitar for Cambo Wide DS/WRS
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 01:13:46 pm »

Bump, please make me an offer!

spitfirestu

Re: FS: Schneider 24mm XL APO Digitar for Cambo Wide DS/WRS
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 01:11:58 pm »

Final Reduction, priced to move!

silex

Re: FS: Schneider 24mm XL APO Digitar for Cambo Wide DS/WRS $2695
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 05:14:49 am »

Hi there, is the Schneider 24mm XL Digitar lens still available for sale?
I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up