Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: PhotoShop CS6 upgrade discount available only 1 version back?  (Read 35262 times)

john beardsworth

• My photography site
Re: PhotoShop CS6 upgrade discount available only 1 version back?
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2012, 12:47:41 pm »

For those who would like to read the informations directly from Adobe, see upgrade elibibility and upgrade policy.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 12:49:15 pm by johnbeardy »

Rhossydd

• http://www.paulholman.com
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2012, 01:10:52 pm »

Big reversal on Adobe CS6 upgrade policy that should make everyone happy ...
Except their customers who rushed out to upgrade to CS5 to keep on the upgrade treadmill.

famalam

• London Headshots
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2012, 06:09:56 pm »

Scary reading in this thread. I'm totally against the idea of working on a cloud, and I'm yet to feel limited by CS5 (or 3, for that matter), so as long as I keep a computer archaic enough to run it, I'm not too fussed about future tech making it obsolete.

It's a shame though, I hate the idea of The Cloud in ever single guise it has. It just seems like one gigantic data mine to me.

JonathanRimmel

• jonathanrimmel.com
« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2012, 06:40:03 pm »

Scary reading in this thread. I'm totally against the idea of working on a cloud, and I'm yet to feel limited by CS5 (or 3, for that matter), so as long as I keep a computer archaic enough to run it, I'm not too fussed about future tech making it obsolete.

It's a shame though, I hate the idea of The Cloud in ever single guise it has. It just seems like one gigantic data mine to me.

I say down with The Cloud! I want all of my programs and data stored on my local machine. If they are to be backed up on a remote server, I want that to be a server I built with my own two hands, that is in a safe location which I control.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up