The image appears to be already heavily processed, so any improvements would have to start from the original. A couple of remarks:
- water reflections are lighter than the sky... not realistic
- looks like Cloudy or Shade white balance was used... a bit overboard
- there is a general muddy feel
- compositionally, there is a hole right in the middle, leading to.. nowhere. Also all leading lines (tree tops and their reflections) lead to it, i.e., nowhere
- also compositionally, given the (almost) symmetrical structure, the left side appears heavier, thus creating a visual imbalance
In short, nice, but no cigar (imho)
Hope you do not mind a bit of criticism among all the accolades.