Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Sinar F2 with extras  (Read 1679 times)

MatthewBooth

FS: Sinar F2 with extras
« on: October 26, 2011, 07:31:35 pm »

I am selling my Sinar F2 with extras for $800 plus shipping. I'll cover Paypal's fees.

The camera is in very good condition, but does have a couple small flaws keeping it from being perfect. All features & movements work and the bellows are in excellent shape, but the rail caps are scratched, the stick-on levels aren't true, and as I recall the lines showing the degree of tilt aren't perfectly accurate. That said, it's cosmetically great except for the plastic rail caps, and I don't see adjusting the levels and tilt indicators being too difficult.

The following Sinar accessories will also be included:

Binocular magnifier
Binocular reflex finder
Binocular light hood
Wide angle bag bellows
Extension rail
Sinar Copal 1 lens board
Sinar fresnel lens
Sinar case

You can find more info about some of these accessories here: http://www.sinar.ch/en/products/accessories/61-sinar-grossformat-zubehoer/206-einstellhilfen

I will note that the Sinar case has expanded slightly over time so the rail sometimes slips down between the supports. I always kept my dark cloth under the camera so the camera was never harmed, but I think this is where the scratches on the rail caps came from.

Please see the pictures below to get an idea of the camera's condition.

If you are looking for lenses, I am selling a Grandagon-N 90mm 6.8 and a Sironar-N 150mm 5.6.

I'm also selling a Linhof Master Technika 2000, a Mamiya 7II kit, and a Mamiya RZ67 Pro II kit. I've moved to MF digital so (reluctantly) everything must go!

Thanks,

Matt

MatthewBooth

Re: FS: Sinar F2 with extras
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 11:27:40 am »

Bump.

MatthewBooth

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 06:56:01 pm »

Bump, and I'll lower the price to $750.

buggz