Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mamiya ZD and capture one?  (Read 3101 times)

ivan muller

• Ivan Muller
Mamiya ZD and capture one?
« on: October 18, 2011, 06:07:36 am »

I have the ZD camera with a centre line colour cast that's sometimes noticeable, especially in clear sky's etc. Does anyone know if Capture One can fix it, perhaps by using the lens colour cast corrections? I have no experience with Capture One but would consider it if it can fix this cast.....

Regards, Ivan

Doug Peterson

• http://www.doug-peterson.com
Re: Mamiya ZD and capture one?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 08:54:28 am »

It depends on the nature and severity of the centerline issue. I've seen more than a few ZDs which I'd consider just straight up "not right" in one way or the other. Search the forums for ZD history/discussion if you want details.

You may find that Capture One shows no (or far far less) centerline without having to do any adjustment/correction at all.

Or you may find it shows the centerline just as badly. If so you should give up and seek an estimate on repair (or trading it in for a more robust/responsive/reliable system) as there is no software fix you can make that will help.

The good news for you is you can download a free fully functional trial at phaseone.com. Just make sure when you first launch it that you select to try "Capture One Pro" rather than "Capture One Express".

ivan muller

• Ivan Muller
Re: Mamiya ZD and capture one?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 10:37:18 am »

Thanks very much! I will give it a try....
Pages: [1]   Go Up