Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Nikon D3s 20k Actuations in Box/W all Accs  (Read 651 times)

spitfirestu

FS: Nikon D3s 20k Actuations in Box/W all Accs
« on: October 11, 2011, 12:52:25 pm »

Hi all,

Selling my Nikon D3s. I am new here but deal plenty on FM and on ebay under the names Stuart Palley and spitfirestu88, respectively. I recently purchased some gear here from Michael Notar. If you are interested in the camera I would be happy to talk with you over the phone, provide an address, verification, etc.

Accepting reasonable offers.

Heres the details below copied from my post on FM and a link to the images on Flickr.

Thanks!

For sale is my Nikon D3s. It includes all original accessories, box, manual, CDs, cables, charger, battery, etc. Nikon Capture CD.

Roughly 20k clicks on the shutter. Has a LCD Zagg style screen protector.The camera is a Nikon USA camera and was purchased from an authorized retailer in Nevada. However, the warranty card is a Nikon Europe card, but you can check the serial # with Nikon and it is eligible for service if the need arises. Please send me a message if youd like the serial #.

Cosmetics are excellent with few signs of use. I will be posting pictures later this evening.

I am selling the D3s because I do not use it enough to warrant keeping it and I have access to pool equipment. Spitfirestu88 is my eBay username.

Asking $4599 net +fees if applicable and actual shipping via your preferred method. I accept Paypal, Google Checkout, and Bank of America transfer. Local deal in Missouri is welcome.

I also have a MB-D10, BL3, Pearstone battery, Adorama EN-El4a/EN-El3e combo charger for sale. Also includes the AA and E-Enlel3e holder for the MB-D10. $349 net

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spitfirestu/6231214221/in/photostream/

Pages: [1]   Go Up