Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eight Tanks  (Read 1017 times)

Robert Brummitt

Eight Tanks
« on: October 09, 2011, 10:19:01 pm »

This is an older image I did. Its a chemical plant in Oregon. I think it's a bit warm. I did some perspective control in lightroom but when I transfer it to photoshop I lost all my corrections. How do I fix that? I was a strong image with the corrections.
 :( :( :( :

aduke

Re: Eight Tanks
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 12:33:38 am »

I did some perspective control in lightroom but when I transfer it to photoshop I lost all my corrections. How do I fix that? I was a strong image with the corrections.
 :( :( :( :

If you are using LR3.x and CS4 or earlier, there is a ACR mismatch and you need to export your raw to PS as a TIF. The export path renders the image to TIF and does not go through ACR in PS.

Alan

popnfresh

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 12:26:43 pm »

I'm not sure this image is really in need of any perspective control. I would also recommend experimenting with a B&W conversion. Color isn't doing anything for this image. It would have more impact as a monochrome photograph.

graeme

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 03:31:37 am »

I'm not sure this image is really in need of any perspective control. I would also recommend experimenting with a B&W conversion. Color isn't doing anything for this image. It would have more impact as a monochrome photograph.

Really?

I like the colours.

Agree that it doesn't need any perspective control though.

Graeme
Pages: [1]   Go Up