Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB: Digital Back f/Mamiya mount, 36x48mm sensor  (Read 812 times)

spitfirestu

WTB: Digital Back f/Mamiya mount, 36x48mm sensor
« on: October 09, 2011, 05:09:06 pm »

Hi All,

I recently purchased a technical system and am looking to purchase a digital back to go with it for a project I am doing. I am looking for a digital back with the Mamiya 645/mount/interface and a 1.1 crop sensor of 36x48mm size. I previously owned a Leaf Aptus II-5 22mp back and am interested in a similar back.

Preferably I am looking for a Phase one P25 or P25+ back though for longer exposures. Ill entertain offers for Hass H1/H2 mounts, but then Id have to purchase a different back adapter for my Cambo.

I am new to the LL forum but you can find posts and feedback by me on Fred Miranda under the name "Stuart Palley" and on Nikonians as "spifirestu." Im on eBay as "spitfirestu88." Ive mainly been a long time reader on LL.

I would prefer to do the transaction with a USA based seller. Canada is fine as well but I am a little wary of possible customs issues. Ill probably have to pass on sellers from Europe because of the exchange rate.

Happy to provide contact info, etc., for serious offers.

Please send me a PM with what you are selling, or you can email me at stuartpalley@gmail.com with details and photos. Email is preferred.

Thanks!

« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 08:00:08 pm by spitfirestu »

michaelnotar

Re: WTB: Digital Back f/Mamiya mount, 36x48mm sensor
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 06:59:22 pm »

check with capture integration in atlanta. captureintegration.com. they have some used/demo ones. a used P25 non plus is work about $45=5000. if you can go tethered a h25 is a great option. there is a p45+ for 8000 euros on here btw. you cant use a back with micro lenses like the p30/30+ on the wds but you can use the newer version of that back the p40+ on it.

thanks for the purchase. enjoy your new system. just remember there is a good learning curve to the system if you havent used one before.

spitfirestu

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 12:20:49 pm »

Michael, thanks for the helpful info, I will contact the Phase One dealers to see what they have in.

Currently Midwest Photo Exchange in Columbus, OH has a leaf 22 back ( the original one) for around 4k with the touch screen, etc. Seems like a decent price with a 90 day warranty. Its the original version and I would forgo the long exposures of the Phase Back.

Esben

• captureforce.com
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 12:55:08 pm »

I have a spare Aptus 54S Hasselblad H-mount, in its box, looking for a new owner. The back looks new and works perfectly. It has a total of 5295 frames taken, so barley used.

The benefit with the Aptus is that you don’t need to wake up the back before capturing, as you would have to with the Phase P25+.

Price $5500

« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 02:02:40 pm by Esben »
Digital Tech NYC // LA
Captureforce
Pages: [1]   Go Up