Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: stolen camera gear!!  (Read 1832 times)

bpepz

stolen camera gear!!
« on: October 05, 2011, 02:07:24 am »

I was just robbed in my home around 20 minuts ago in columbus ohio, and they stole a canon t2i with the 18-55mm lens, an RZ67 180mm f/4.5, an rb67 90mm floating element, and a RZ67 210mm APO. Please be on the look out!

Graham Mitchell

Re: stolen camera gear!!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 02:17:10 am »

Do you know the serial numbers?

bpepz

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 03:39:30 am »

ok going through my stuff i and TWO of my rz67 180mms were stolen. One of them I was working on to clean one of the rear elements becuase of haze and had the light baffle ring in the lens removed, I do not remember the serial but I know it started with a 12, I had a 2nd 180mm which I had just bought from KEH camera and it had a serial that started with a 16.

ondebanks

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 06:50:49 am »

Sorry to hear that!  :(

Were you robbed (as in, confronted with a weapon) or burgled? Either way, you must be shaken...

Ray

ced

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 07:11:54 am »

As mentioned in a previous post about theft "A sign of the times" unfortunately, sorry to hear of your misfortune.

In a somewhat lighter mood from an old "The Goons Show"  Chain the whiskey bottles to the wall!  I know their type.

bpepz

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 09:19:19 am »

Sorry to hear that!  :(

Were you robbed (as in, confronted with a weapon) or burgled? Either way, you must be shaken...

Ray

I was up really late working on some new images from my leaf aptus and I was on my computer in my computer room, which is pretty much a closet really. I heard someone open the back door and start rummaging around. I assumed it was my roommate because he is a nurse and very often is stopping in at odds hours. I kept working without giving it much thought until I heard someone messing around across from me, and assuming it was my roomate I opened the door of the closet and stepped out and said "hey whats up mike" (mike is the name of my roomate) instead of seeing my roomate I saw a man in a black hoodie trying to drag one of my spare monitors out of the other closet, as soon as he saw me he dropped it and ran out of the house. I looked around afterward and my t2i was gone, and my rb67 210mm APO, as well as my rb67 90mm f/3.5 KL, and TWO 180mm f/4.5 lenses.

TH_Alpa

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 02:49:58 am »

Without the serial numbers of the stolen items it will be even more difficult to find them.

Thierry

I was just robbed in my home around 20 minuts ago in columbus ohio, and they stole a canon t2i with the 18-55mm lens, an RZ67 180mm f/4.5, an rb67 90mm floating element, and a RZ67 210mm APO. Please be on the look out!
Pages: [1]   Go Up