Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sinar CaptureShop 6.1 is available  (Read 1433 times)

bdp

• http://www.bendearnleyphotography.com
Sinar CaptureShop 6.1 is available
« on: September 30, 2011, 01:55:45 am »

o New:

o Support for Sinar eShutter
o Bracketing Plugin for automatic exposure series
o Self Timer with adjustable delay

o Improved:

o Memory management and stability of multishot with eVolution 75 H and eVolution
86 H
o The recent folder in save-as and export operations is remembered

o Fixed:

o Color cast, that sometimes occurred in very dark areas in multishot images has
been fixed

PdF

Re: Sinar CaptureShop 6.1 is available
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 01:32:37 pm »

Thank you, Ben. I charged 6.1, but I didn't have time to test it. I hope that the rendition of the preview image will be the same as the 4 and 16 shots mode !

PdF

ScottGriz

Re: Sinar CaptureShop 6.1 is available
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 12:52:27 pm »

I downloaded it and installed it and have been using it for a few days now. It is less stable than the previous version. I have had 2 crashed while using live preview. Both occurred when closing the live preview window.
I'm using a Sinar45FO model on a PowerMacG5.
Attached is the crash log.

On another note. I've been hoping that the problem with Preview cropping not applying to 16 shot would be fixed with every release. It is either an unknown issue or just not enough of a concern to address.
Basically, I would like to be able to shoot a preview, crop it (or crop in live view) and then switch to 16shot and have the crop scale to the 16shot resolution. It doesn't, Instead I get a crop window that applies to the top left quarter of the image. Just seems like a math issue in the code where the crop is not being scaled to fit a 16Shot resolution.

Hoping someone can take a look at these issues and see if they are repeatable.

Thanks,
Scott
Pages: [1]   Go Up