Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Great service from IT Supplies  (Read 764 times)

neile

• http://www.danecreekfolios.com
Great service from IT Supplies
« on: September 23, 2011, 07:07:21 pm »

Just wanted to let people know about some great service I got from IT Supplies today. Back in May (!) I ordered four boxes of Ilford Galerie Gold Fibre Silk 8.5x11" sheets. Two days ago I opened one of the last boxes and every sheet in the box had a score mark across the length of the paper. So sad!

I mailed Ilford through their website and haven't heard anything back. So I dropped IT Supplies a line asking if they knew how to replace the box, and they promptly replied and said they'd send me a new box out right away. I honestly expected they would just point me back to Ilford since it had been so long since I ordered, but no questions asked!

We often post about places that don't do such a great job on customer service, so I thought I'd share one happy story.

Neil
Neil Enns
Dane Creek Folio Covers. Limited edition Tuscan Sun and Citron covers are now in stock!

davidh202

Re: Great service from IT Supplies
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 09:29:41 pm »

Nice to know that Niel.

In case anyone is wondering, IT Supplies and Atlex are in fact the same outfit with 2 different identities.

Proimagingsupplies and Professional Marketing Services are also one company with 2 identities.

I have no idea why they do that but it may have someting to do with the market segment they cater to individually.
Pages: [1]   Go Up