Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Phase One P65+ w/ Value Added Warranty and accessories  (Read 1399 times)

siebel

• Bryan Siebel Photographer
FS: Phase One P65+ w/ Value Added Warranty and accessories
« on: September 15, 2011, 04:49:54 am »

Phase One P65+ back with value added warranty and all items included with VA kit. Most items in the kit such as the charger and LCC kit are new and unused. This is because I have 2 other Phase One backs and am using the items from the older back. The kit includes the Phase One VA hardshell trolley case, FW cables (new), dual charger (new), 2 batteries, LCC kit (new), Sensor Clean kit (new), QP grey cards (new), Hasselblad V adapter (new), 4GB card and Sandisk cardreader (new). The back is in very good condition (looks new) and has just been serviced by Phase One in Denmark in preparation for sale.

Price is Euro15,900.oo or USD21,870.oo.
(645DF body and 80LS available for an additional Euro2250.oo or USD3210.oo only to the buyer of either my P65+ or Aptus 12. I will NOT sell these separately)

Will ship worldwide at buyers cost. I can deliver inside the EU for European residents.

Enquiries: bryan@bryansiebel.com

Note: VA warranty includes one free platform swap so you can have the back swapped to your mount of choice for free.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 06:07:30 am by siebel »
Bryan Siebel

In the end, it's all about the image.
www.bryansiebel.com

ciccio

Re: FS: Phase One P65+ w/ Value Added Warranty and accessories
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 05:17:40 pm »

hello do you still have a phase one back to sell ?
many thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up