Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Face Mounting on Plexi Glass  (Read 38134 times)

Luca Ragogna

• PicFoundry
Re: Face Mounting on Plexi Glass
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2012, 08:25:49 pm »

Does anyone know a company in Toronto the does the Seal Optimount method?

smlsolutions.ca

Plateau Light

• Robert Park Fine Art Photographer
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2015, 03:13:06 pm »

I don't know if you are still looking but for anyone researching this at a later time would do well to look into

http://www.nevadaartprinters.com

They did the work for Art Wolfe at the Natural Wonders Gallery / Rotella Gallery in Las Vegas.

Landscapes

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2015, 04:46:34 pm »

smlsolutions.ca

As cool as their website is, after 3 minutes of searching and also going to their other site, onesquarefoot, I cannot seem to find a price list other than for printing a 1 foot by 1 foot picture on satin paper.  I was looking for the acrylic mount stuff, or even anything in this area, but their either don't seem to push this as they are doing so many things, or they are making it really hard to find.  Maybe I'm just not that bright, but if they are trying to sell me something, they should make it easier to find.

Randy Carone

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2015, 09:16:56 pm »

I clicked on the link provided above and within 2 seconds (literally) I brought up their price list by going to Ordering > Price List
Randy Carone

Landscapes

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2015, 09:27:12 pm »

I clicked on the link provided above and within 2 seconds (literally) I brought up their price list by going to Ordering > Price List

Oh.. my post was in reference to the link provided just above the last one... the smlsolutions.ca in Toronto.  I can see how the link for nevadaartprinters provides exactly what I would be looking for.  Night and day difference. :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up