Sorry for necro.http://rghost.net/59423022
- this is the file which I am converting.http://rghost.net/59423929
- this is the result of two step conversion.http://www.color.org/profiles/srgb_appearance.xalter
- beta v4 sRGB profile.http://rghost.net/59424083
- perceptual conversion to "appearance" profile.http://rghost.net/59424089
- relative conversion to "apperance" profile.
As you may see none of conversions results in smooth image, every one of those three has artifacts.
Is there really no way to convert saturated rainbow to sRGB without artifacts?