Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Still life & product photography studio outfit  (Read 804 times)

tkk

Still life & product photography studio outfit
« on: August 13, 2011, 09:06:48 pm »

Professional photographers who wish to enter the lucrative small product photography business will find this outfit attractive. It consists of a custom-built table, large Photoflex softbox with a powerful Photogenic strobe, heavy-duty Manfrotto tripod with roller attachment.

This outfit has been used successfully to shoot all kinds of small to moderate size products and objects requiring exquisite shadowless lighting. It is also perfect for food photography. The table can be disassembled and brought to the restaurant for location food shoots, frequently essential in order to show freshness. This setup has also been used to shoot reproduction of fine art paintings where the full-size softbox delivers even exposure.
The following items are included in the outfit, which is offered as a whole for sale. All items are in excellent condition.

1) Custom-built product photography table. Table surface is a single sheet of tough matte white 4 ft x 8 ft Formica laminate. Table top can be laid flat, or half of it tilted continuously up to 90 degree. Table is intended for studio use, but can be disassembled for location shoot.

2) Photoflex MultiDome Q39 Platinum Series softbox (front opening size is 45”x33”) with full attachment consisting of: mounting adaptor to fit Photogenic strobe, silver/gold reflector liner, full and half face size diffusers, oval, circular, rectangular and large grid masks, 2 carry bags.

3) Photogenic PowerLight 2500DR 1000 watt-sec monolight strobe. Include the following accessory items: PL7R 8” high-gain reflector, PL5R 5.5” deep conical background reflector with filter kit, flash tube, flash tube cover, extra 250w modeling lamp, power and sync cords. Also include an external digital display-controller.

4) Manfrotto 475B heavy-duty tripod with Manfrotto 181 folding auto dolly

5) Black and crimson color velvet cloths, 4’x8’, frequently used for jewelry photography background.

My asking price is Cdn$2000, but will consider offers. My location is Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. I am willing to package and ship. I am not a business retailer, just a photographer retiring. I am original owner of all item.

For pictures of outfit, please see same ad in Kijiji Canada:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-cameras-camcorders-Still-life-product-photography-studio-outfit-W0QQAdIdZ304872575
Pages: [1]   Go Up