Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Broncolor HMI 575 watts --- SOLD PENDING FUNDS ---  (Read 1522 times)

mmurph

• http://
FS: Broncolor HMI 575 watts --- SOLD PENDING FUNDS ---
« on: August 05, 2011, 01:16:46 pm »

Hello folks,

I have for sale an “Excellent” condition,

Broncolor HMI Head, 575 watts, with tube, frosted protecting glass, and 575 watt ballast unit

This is a great kit for those shooting Broncolor strobes for still photoghraphy, who are also shooting digital video on a Canon 5DII or similar.  You can shoot both stills and video using the same Broncolor light modifiers, on the same set, just by changing from a Pulso flash head to the Pulso mount HMI head!  

I bought this kit a few years ago when I shared a building with a group that shot primarily digital video and used it in exactly that way, effectively re-purposing all of my still photography Broncolor Pulso light modifiers to also be used with video!

The head and tube are both very clean, with a total of 198 hours on each. There are no real scratches or dings on the head itself, just a few small wear marks, it is in Excellent+ condition. The ballast metal surface has a few small dings where metal shows through in approximately 5 places. This is all light, normal wear, it is still in Very Good+ condition.  I will have pictures available later today.

The current B&H Photo price for the head with tube, protecting glass, and the ballast unit, is $6,500.  That unit is a slightly newer version that is labeled for both 575 watts and 800 watts. The unit I have will automatically switch from 100 volt to 240 volt.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/423310-REG/Broncolor_41_102_07_575_800_Watt_HMI_Ballast.html

I will sell this kit here at Luminous for

$2,200 for the HMI 575 watt head, tube, protecting glass, and ballast

plus $45 for insured FedEx Ground shipping within the continental US.  That is less than 50% of the current selling price new.

I would prefer immediate payment via PayPal, with shipping to a confirmed USA PayPal address.  

I am willing to ship internationally or to the USA, to a verified PayPal address, for those with a documented online purchase history, or an established presence here at Luminous.   

Please send me an e-mail from this web site, or leave a voice message or text message to 312 four seven six 9 1 zero 6 if you have any questions or are interested in the pack.

Cheers!  Michael
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 07:53:05 pm by mmurph »
Pages: [1]   Go Up