Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Broncolor Verso A2 RFS w/ Battery Dock  (Read 1903 times)

mmurph

• http://
FS: Broncolor Verso A2 RFS w/ Battery Dock
« on: August 05, 2011, 12:04:11 pm »

Hello folks,

I have for sale an “Excellent” condition,

Broncolor Verso A2 RFS, with Battery Dock

This pack is very clean, with no real scratches or marks.  It has a total of 4,035 flashes or "pops" on it, which is very little use. It shows only some small signs of light use.

Please note that this pack does have RFS triggering, as all of the newest Broncolor packs have. These units go for a little more than the units without RFS.

The current B&H Photo price for the power pack and battery pack (battery dock) is $9,600

I will sell the pack and battery here at Luminous for

$4,500 for the Verso A2 RFS and Battery Dock

plus $55 for insured FedEx Ground shipping within the continental US.  That is less than 50% of the current selling price new.

I would prefer immediate payment via PayPal, with shipping to a confirmed USA PayPal address.  

I am willing to ship USA or internationally, to a verified PayPal address, for those with a documented online purchase history, or an established presence here at Luminous.   

Please send me an e-mail from this web site, or leave a voice message or text message to 312 four seven six 9 1 zero 6 if you have any questions or are interested in the pack.

I will have some photos available later today.

Cheers!  Michael

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 12:20:04 pm by mmurph »

mmurph

• http://
Re: FS: Broncolor Verso A2 RFS w/ Battery Dock
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 12:22:30 pm »

I am open to reasonable offers on pricing.

I will be on vacation from Tuesday, August 9th (today) through next week Tuesday, August 16th.

I will have limited email and Internet access, but I will be checking messages.

Cheers!

Best,
Michael
Pages: [1]   Go Up