Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Nikon D3, less than 13,000 actuations, USA model, extra battery and remote  (Read 673 times)

StuartR

• http://www.stuartrichardson.com

Up for sale is a fantastic D3, with less than 13,000 actuations. It is a USA model that I bought new from Calumet. It comes with an extra battery from Calumet, a generic remote release, dedicated RRS plate, an eyecup, a DK-17M magnifier, the original boxes, charger and whatever else I can find for it. It is in great shape. There are a few tiny marks on it (one near the top of the prism, and another 2-3mm mark above the Nikon sign on the LCD...it is not in the visible area of the LCD though), but otherwise it looks like new. It really is in fantastic shape. In use as well, I have never had a single problem with it. It is built like a tank, and just works.

I am only selling it to build funds for an S2, which I hope can replace the 35mm SLR for my kind of work. I live in Iceland, which is where the camera is as well. All of these items are located in Iceland, but I am a US citizen, and my paypal account is US based, so if you are in the states there should be no additional fees. For this sale, I would ask that the buyer pays shipping and paypal fees. FedEx shipping for this would be around 100 USD to the US, and it is the cheapest express carrier in Iceland, as well as the fastest and most reliable shipping method. I can also ship via the Icelandic postal service's airmail shipping, which is the most economical. It should take a week or two to arrive, and it has tracking. I would only charge my costs. The post office would probably be around 60-70 dollars with insurance. I am happy to ship anywhere, upon receiving payment.

For the D3, I am asking 3150 USD.

(Please note, the 24-70mm is already sold!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up