Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: (EU) Nikon Super Coolscan 9000ED MF Scanner  (Read 1234 times)

ThomasKjaer

FS: (EU) Nikon Super Coolscan 9000ED MF Scanner
« on: July 22, 2011, 08:11:30 am »

For sale is a two year old Nikon Super Coolscan 9000 ED Medium Format scanner.

It's scanned less than 200 rolls, and is like new.  It comes with the original three holders (120 strip, 135 strip and slide), manuals, CDs and firewire + power cable.

Photos scanned with the scanner can be supplied to interested buyers.

I'm only selling because I've recently become a father and sadly have less time for my analog photography.  I've got positive feedback on FredMiranda (user: tkjaer) and ebay (user: tkjaer42).

Price: 3800 EUR

The scanner is located in Copenhagen, Denmark and local pickup is preferred though the scanner of course can be shipped.

The price is without shipping and payment fees, and is based on current and recently ended ebay auctions.

fudsylow

Re: FS: (EU) Nikon Super Coolscan 9000ED MF Scanner
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 12:21:32 am »

This might sound totally like an uneducated type of question, but what does a scanned 120 negative come out as, in regard to megapixel equivalent in digital ?

I hope that makes sense as a question. I mean, how large are the files, and how large can you print from them, once the negs are scanned, and then you have a digitally edited file to work with to send for printing ?

And of course, the million dollar question.. what's the quality like ?  How much editing is required to the scans to make them "picture perfect" ?

:)

Cheers
Rich.
:)

Pages: [1]   Go Up