Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: 28mm Elmarit V3  (Read 2052 times)

StuartR

• http://www.stuartrichardson.com
FS: 28mm Elmarit V3
« on: July 21, 2011, 07:20:32 pm »

Up for sale is my father's 28mm f/2.8 Elmarit version three. He bought it new back in the mid to late 80s. I am selling it (with his blessing!) to raise some funds for another camera. This is an extremely good lens. I also have the 28mm Summicron, and the only difference I can tell is the summicron is a stop faster and a bit smaller. This particular lens is in superb shape. It comes with the hood, box (not pictured), and the case. I am asking 1250 USD plus shipping and paypal fees.

The lens is located in Iceland, but I am a US citizen, and my paypal account is US based, so if you are in the states there should be no added fees. FedEx shipping is about 70-90 USD to the US, and it is the cheapest express carrier in Iceland, as well as the fastest and most reliable shipping method. I can also ship via the Icelandic postal service's airmail shipping, which is the most economical. It should take a week or two to arrive, and it has tracking. It would probably cost around 40 USD. I would only charge my costs. I am happy to ship anywhere, upon receiving payment.

Pages: [1]   Go Up