Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dust removal  (Read 3797 times)

cheever

Dust removal
« on: April 23, 2005, 12:30:03 am »

Anyone?

cheever

Dust removal
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 12:20:28 pm »

Thanks Francois the "Dust & Scratches" filter worked great!  Sometimes I need a third party to remind me of all the great things that are already available in Photoshop, but are often overlooked by me.

mbridgers

Dust removal
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 09:37:03 am »

The Polaroid dust and scratch removal filter works very well too.  It is a free plugin and can be found here:
http://www.polaroid.com/service/software/p...sr/poladsr.html

cheever

Dust removal
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 01:37:57 pm »

What is the easiest method for removing mass amounts of dust from a print scan without having to clone every last spec of dust?  I have read a method of doing this before, but am now unable to locate it.  The final image with be a very low res picture so it doesn't need to be too extravagant.

Thanks

francois

Dust removal
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2005, 06:18:58 am »

I have no magical way to remove dust spots but have you tried the "Dust & scratches" Photoshop filter. I'm sure it's far from perfection but it might help. Kodak had a PS filter but I can't remember the name...Try googling to see if you find it.

Francois
Francois

francois

Dust removal
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2005, 03:37:30 am »

Thanks Francois the "Dust & Scratches" filter worked great!  Sometimes I need a third party to remind me of all the great things that are already available in Photoshop, but are often overlooked by me.
You're welcome.

:D  :D

Francois
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up