Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rollei 6008 AF system for sale  (Read 9508 times)

StuartR

• http://www.stuartrichardson.com
Rollei 6008 AF system for sale
« on: July 17, 2011, 06:06:04 pm »

I am selling a lot of gear in preparation for moving into medium format digital. I have a Rollei 6008AF camera with some lenses and accessories that I would like to sell.

All of these items are located in Iceland, but I am a US citizen, and my paypal account is US based, so if you are in the states there should be no added fees. For this sale, I would ask that the buyer pays shipping and paypal fees. I hope to price the items reasonably, so that this palatable. FedEx shipping is generally between 80-130 USD to the US, and it is the cheapest express carrier in Iceland, as well as the fastest and most reliable shipping method. I can also ship via the Icelandic postal service's airmail shipping, which is the most economical. It should take a week or two to arrive, and it has tracking. I would only charge my costs. I am happy to ship anywhere, upon receiving payment. There is too much to list in one go, so I will just list as much as I can at the moment. I will link to photos of the equipment, as posting them all inline would take up too much space! Please note, there are 14 pages of equipment, so it may take a bit to find it! Not all is up for immediate sale, and some is already sold, so if you can wait until I list it, that will probably allow me to maintain a bit of sanity in this process! I am also happy to listen to offers for the whole system if someone wants to make one. http://stuartrichardson.com/summer2011-sale/index.html

Without further ado:
[Please Note! All prices are in US dollars]
Rollei 6008af with 120 film magazine, 2 batteries, grip, 2 chargers (the new discharging C and the older N model. I would also throw in any other bits I have around that are not worth selling on their own...I think I have an extra focusing screen and a format mask. Perhaps other things. I am asking 1200 for the camera. I have a bunch of lenses available, and I will offer a discount on them if you buy a few along with the camera.
150mm f/4 Tele-Xenar PQ -- 1200
150mm f/4 Sonnar HFT --450
180mm f/2.8 Tele-Xenar AF -- 2500 (this lens has some marks on it from a fall several years ago. There are one or two tiny marks on the glass that have no bearing on image quality. The lens continued to work perfectly, and shots were very sharp. I sent it back to Rollei USA to be sure, and they gave it a clean bill of health. So other than the minor cosmetic marks, it works perfectly).
10 meter (really) RC-120 cable release -50
Extension 17mm --100. The spring in the lens mount is a little fussy, but the tube works fine anyway.
Rollei SLX 45 degree prism -- 200 (makes a rattling sound like a piece of glass is loose, but it works perfectly.

Rest of the photos are linked!

I have not been a very active member here, but I have a long history at photo.net, getdpi, rangefinder forum and I have 100% feeback on eBay under the name vladsirin.
Thanks again for the interest!

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
Re: Rollei 6008 AF system for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 07:29:34 pm »

I bought the 645 film back and both Hy6 and 6000 adapter plates from Stuart and both arrived quickly and in perfect shape. 
Rolleiflex USA

espana

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 09:47:42 am »

Hi, I am interested in your tele-xenar 150mm.  If it is still available, pls advise condition of the item.  Thanks

StuartR

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 10:30:54 am »

I replied to you via PM.
I should note, that everything other than the 150mm Tele-Xenar and 150mm Sonnar is sold pending payment!

stevegalle

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 05:48:33 pm »

Just wanted to take a moment to let anyone who might be looking at anything else Stuart is selling that I purchased the 6008AF body and the 180AF from him, and the whole experience was a pleasure. If anything any issues were overstated; everything is in great shape. Stuart was patient with my while I sorted out payment, communication was prompt, everything was packed very carefully, he gave me multiple shipping options, and shipped promptly when he received payment. I couldn't have hoped for a better buying experience. Thanks Stuart!

Steve

StuartR

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 04:31:22 pm »

Thanks very much Steve! That is very kind of you to say! I hope you enjoy the camera and lens. They are both wonderful!
Pages: [1]   Go Up