Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Phase One 645AF, P30+, PhaseOne 80 2.8 D, Mamyia 55m 2.8 - IQ series upgrade  (Read 1185 times)

VitOne

I am selling this kit - Value Added P30+ with 80mm and 645AFD, I also include a 55 2.8 lens.

I have value added warranty valid until 11 Sept 2011 (so I have got some warranty left).

Original purchase country: USA, sept/12/2008. I have the original invoice. I am not the original owner of the back but I have all the documentation that you will need for the warranty.
Actual item location: Italy, Roma.

This is the value added kit. I should have 90% of the item included in the original bundle. I have battercharger, cleaning kit, white calibration for red/green cast, 3 batteries, firerwire cable, USB with manual inside it, etc. I have the original case and I will use it to ship the item.

The item is in good gondition. I can see only a few marks, nothing special, on the 645AF body. If you are interested I can email some pics.

The back has only 6423 shots. I need it for a work and now I am seeling it because I don't need it any more. Works very good, no problem noticed. The back will come with the latest firmware. I also got a fresh calibration for the sensor (not older than a few weeks) so that you will not have death pixell or other stuff. Calibration done by PhaseOne USA customer service.

If you are interested in the new IQ series you can use this back to get good prices. For example they will give you 8000 euro for the back  if you want to buy the IQ160 (you can keep the 645AFD and the lenses) here in Italy. If you are looking for a new IQ I suggest you to ask your dealer about this offers they make, don't forget to tell them that you have the Value Added version, it usually gives more discount than the standard version.

I will only accept Bank Transfer, if you want PayPal you will have to pay fees (I think 4%).

I'd like to sell the complete bundle for 7500 euro. I can ship anywhere in the world, I will ship only after the full payment is received. Of course if you are in Roma and you want to come and test the back you are welcome.

marxdigital

hi, do you have any pictures?

VitOne

I made this video. In the video you can see the only "big" scratch that I could find.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LISU-ozmPU
Cleaning kit is never used I think.
If you need pictures of a particoular item I can send them, just tell me what do you need.

fudsylow

Hi there,
Is it still for sale ?

Can you please send me a couple of images of the camera and lenses please..

richardlow at mac dot com

Thanks very much..

Cheers
Rich.
:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up