Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lightroom with new OS LION  (Read 14940 times)

CatOne

• http://blloyd.smugmug.com
Re: Lightroom with new OS LION
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2011, 05:30:15 pm »

I've gotten numerous emails from X-Rite that they will be providing this update free of charge to registered (that's REGISTERED) owners of some devices, including the Eye 1 Display 2 (which I have).  They must have your serial # on file.

I remember mentioning to them about 6 months before Lion shipped that Rosetta wasn't a default in Snow Leopard.  Guess 2+ years later they got their hand forced ;-)

StuartOnline

• Travels Photographer Stuart Schaefer
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2011, 06:07:40 pm »

I've gotten numerous emails from X-Rite that they will be providing this update free of charge to registered (that's REGISTERED) owners of some devices, including the Eye 1 Display 2 (which I have).  They must have your serial # on file.

I remember mentioning to them about 6 months before Lion shipped that Rosetta wasn't a default in Snow Leopard.  Guess 2+ years later they got their hand forced ;-)

I was not sure if I was registered or not since I purchased it about 16 months ago. So I just went and re-registered so I could get the update for the Eye 1 Display 2.
In the mean time I was able to use my older Huey Pro as that works with OS X Lion.

Stu

schrodingerscat

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2011, 01:13:31 pm »

Thanks or that, I do hope they come through with something at least reasonable. Being able to run i1 without Rosetta in SL would be a plus as well. From what I gather from the emails I got from X-rite, they must be dealing with a lot of grumpy owners of legacy products these days.

michaelstokes

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2011, 02:05:08 pm »

I recently upgraded my iMac to Lion and I am experiencing a problem printing to an Epson 2400. The colours look slightly off and there is a very distinct 'shadow'  appearing around the hairline in portraits but the same photo prints perfectly on my MacBook Pro running 10.6.  Has anyone encountered a similar problem?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up